Riders of Asgard
Riders of Asgard is a fun and challenging Viking BMX game. Unlock new maps and items to upgrade your Bike and Rider, and access previously unreachable places. Riders of Asgard features a full single player campaign as well as local multiplayer to take on your friends!
Riders of Asgard is much more than your average run-of-the-mill, Viking BMX game. It’s a historically correct Viking BMX game, with historically accurate Viking bikes and locations.
So go ahead! Be the Biking Viking!
Riders of Asgard was initially created by Karl Muller who is a co-founder of Gobbo Games and handles all the sound design for Gobbo Games. After showing Quinton the game, they both felt that they had a game with huge potential and decided to focus on getting the game released. By February 2016, they had playable version and by August 2016, they were ready to release the game on Steam Greenlight. On the 7th September 2016, Riders of Asgard was succesfully greenlit and development moved in to high gear as Karl and Quinton started working on adding all the Leader Board and Steam features to the game. On the 31st March 2017, the game was released on Steam.
- Choose Your Path - Play the level as you see fit and choose your own path to pull off the best tricks and unlock the special bar.
- Choose Your Style - Use the gold you earn while playing the game to upgrade your bike and viking.
- Choose Your Tricks - While you play, choose your trickset and use those tricks to earn more points and climb the leader board.
- Choose Your Opponents - Take on the world by competing on the various leader boards, or out trick a friend in Local Multiplayer.
- Choose Your Control - The game has full controller support, and features various Assists you can enable or disable at any time. A controller is recommended but keyboards are also supported.